This week’s LIVE webinar (12:30pm AEST, Thursday 4th July) – we explain all things ethical investment.
- An update on some big changes in company portfolios (such as Woolworths)
- Defining ethics in investment
- What does investing ethically mean to a portfolio’s performance?
- What are the options ?
- What are the pitfalls?
- How we help investors invest according to their ethics, whilst still capturing all remaining upside
Join MB Fund’s Head of Investments Damien Klassen, and Tim Fuller as we share our take on ways to ensure your morals and viewpoints can be maintained through your investments.
HEAD HERE for webinar, and have your questions answered live!
- MB Fund Podcast: Pulling back the curtain on Australia’s economy with CBA’s Head of Economics, Gareth Aird - July 31, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: The Road to Economic Hell is Paved with Good Intentions - July 24, 2020
- MB Fund podcast: Will Insolvencies topple the Australian economy? With Caroline Di Russo (Includes podcast version) - July 17, 2020