In this investment podcast, Nucleus Wealth Chief Investment Officer, Damien Klassen, Senior Financial Adviser, Samuel Kerr, and Chief Strategist, David Llewellyn-Smith will discuss the recent fall in equity values back to more normal values.
Topics on the agenda today: Markets are no longer expensive… Is it time to buy?
- Valuation overview
- Global tightening, fiscal and monetary
- European economy, the war and energy
- Chinese economy, the property bust and COVID
- US economy and the Fed
- Implications for markets
Take us on your daily commute! Podcasts are available on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms for Nucleus Investment Insights.
Samuel Kerr is a Senior Financial Adviser at the MacroBusiness Fund, which is powered by Nucleus Wealth.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Samuel Kerr is an Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee 515796. And Nucleus Wealth is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd.
- To Invest Inside Super or Outside Super?That is the Question? - May 13, 2022
- MB Fund Podcast: Is it Time to Buy Shares? - May 12, 2022
- MB Fund Podcast: Is Cost Inflation Beginning to Bite? - May 6, 2022