In today’s investment webinar (LIVE 12:30pm AEST), MB Fund’s Chief Economist Leith van Onselen, Head of Investments Damien Klassen, and Head of Advice Tim Fuller are joined by CBA’s Head of Australian Economics, Gareth Aird to discuss Australia’s Remarkable Jobs Recovery.
- Australia’s unemployment rate fell to decade low in June.
- Tightest job market in decades.
- Drivers: Stimulus and closed borders.
- How low can unemployment go? And will it translate into higher wage growth?
- Will current lockdowns ruin the rebound?
- Implication for monetary policy.
- MB Fund Podcast: Beware the Growth Scare - July 30, 2021
- MB Fund Podcast: Australia’s Remarkable Jobs Recovery, with CBA’s Gareth Aird - July 22, 2021
- MB Fund Podcast: Should you rent or buy Australian housing? - July 16, 2021