MB Fund’s Chief Strategist David Llewellyn Smith, Head of Investments Damien Klassen and Head of Advice Tim Fuller discuss if record low interest rates, pandemic level monetary and fiscal stimulus along with surging asset prices translate into long term inflationary pressures
On the agenda:
- Inflation factors: commodity prices, supply disruptions, structural & cyclical factors
- Deflation factors: wages. China & expectations
- How to invest in inflation
View the presentation slides: https://nucleuswealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/inflation-oasis-or-mirage.pdf
Take us on your daily commute! Podcasts now available on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms for Nucleus Investment Insights.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Tim Fuller is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd – AFSL 515796.
- MB Fund Podcast: Are markets cured of COVID at last? - April 15, 2021
- MB Fund Podcast: Boom or bust for the Australian dollar? - April 9, 2021
- Which model of financial adviser fees is right for me? - April 7, 2021