Thanks everyone for the support in what was an incredibly difficult year across the globe.
We are incredibly impressed with Australians’ handling of the pandemic, which has been world-beating in many respects. And with vaccine rollouts imminent, brighter days beckon as we enter 2021.
Dave, Chris and I hope you all enjoy a happy and safe holiday period. So does the team at the MB Fund.
Our special thoughts go out to Northern Beaches Sydney residents and those stuck in hotel quarantine, who face a severely restricted Christmas. Also to those forced to face Christmas apart from family members and loved ones.
Below is a roadmap of how MB will operate over the holiday period:
- Chris will provide links next week.
- I will return on 4 January and Dave on 11 January.
The MB Fund will obviously still be in operation throughout. The contact details are below.
1300 623 863 or 03 8658 4038 (Weekdays 9:00am – 5:00pm AEST)
Take care of yourselves and we look forward to seeing you in 2021!
- Another Big Australia shill moans about housing shortages - May 19, 2022
- Two-tier minimum pay rise flagged by Fair Work - May 19, 2022
- Sydney’s sick auction market a harbinger for house price falls - May 19, 2022