On the agenda today:
• prof. Keen’s recent work on the appallingly bad neoclassical economics of climate change, in which he contends numerous errors have been made in calculating the economic effects of climate change. Correcting for these errors makes it feasible that the economic damages from climate change are at least an order of magnitude worse than forecast by economists, and may be so great as to threaten the survival of human civilization.
• an update on the costs of fossil fuels vs renewables
• how all of this may impact investments going forward
In today’s investment webinar, MB Fund’s Head of Investments Damien Klassen, Head of Advice Tim Fuller, Head of Operations Shelley George and prof. Steve Keen discuss the disastrous Economics of Climate Change.
Take us on your daily commute! Podcasts now available on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms for Nucleus Investment Insights.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Tim Fuller is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd – AFSL 515796.
- MB Fund Podcast: The disastrous Economics of Climate Change, with Prof. Steve Keen - October 16, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast Special: Dr Frankenberg’s Mad Budget Experiment! - October 13, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: Is Growth the new Yield? With David Lane of Pitcher Partners - October 9, 2020