In todays show we focus our attention on an emerging issue faced by both institutions and retirees alike : finding income in a zero interest rate environment, that could last for another decade.
Areas of interest today:
- A philosophical approach to yield
- Some exploration of commonly available bond options and how they can be used
- The reach for risk into equity to provide income – are the dividends reliable enough in the current climate?
In today’s investment webinar, MB Fund’s Head of Investments Damien Klassen and Head of Operations Tim Fuller discuss how to find income in a 0% interest rate environment.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Tim Fuller is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd – AFSL 515796.
- MB Fund Podcast: A trader’s guide to 2021, with Patrick Ceresna - January 15, 2021
- MB Fund Podcast: How high can Bitcoin go? - January 8, 2021
- MB Fund Podcast 2020 – Is 2021 the year to buy Australian property with Bushy Martin - December 31, 2020