This week’s LIVE webinar (12:30pm AEST, Thursday 4th July) – we explain all things ethical investment.
- Defining ethics in investment
- What does investing ethically mean to a portfolio’s performance?
- What are the options?
- What are the pitfalls?
- How we help investors invest according to their ethics, whilst still capturing all remaining upside
Join MB Fund’s Head of Investments Damien Klassen, and Tim Fuller as we share our take on way to ensure your morals and viewpoints can be maintained through your investments.
Tim Fuller is Head of Operations at the Macrobusiness Fund, which is powered by Nucleus Wealth.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Tim Fuller is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Integrity Private Wealth Pty Ltd, AFSL 436298.
- MB Fund Podcast: Pulling back the curtain on Australia’s economy with CBA’s Head of Economics, Gareth Aird - July 30, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: The Road to Economic Hell is Paved with Good Intentions - July 24, 2020
- MB Fund podcast: Will Insolvencies topple the Australian economy? With Caroline Di Russo (Includes podcast version) - July 17, 2020