As we round out 2 years in the saddle, we are happy to announce round three of the MB Fund seminar series.
This year’s presentation is titled Global Shocker! It will examine the mushrooming threats in Australia’s external environment including Cold War 2.0 and trade wars, Brexit, a slowing China and US recession, as well as their impacts upon:
- property prices;
- commodity prices and the Australian economy;
- interest rates and quantitative easing;
- the Australian dollar;
- share and bond markets at home and abroad.
Come one and come all to see (and meet) Leith van Onselen (Canberra), David Llewellyn-Smith (Sydney) and Damien Klassen as we share our take on the what’s in store for Aussie investment.
There will be an extended Q&A.
All welcome – please fill out this quick form or click on the links below so we can track numbers for each event.
Wednesday 26th June, 5:30 for 6pm till 8pm
The Grace Hotel
77 York Street
Sydney, New South Wales
Looking forward to seeing you all then!
Tim Fuller is Head of Operations at the Macrobusiness Fund, which is powered by Nucleus Wealth.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Tim Fuller is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Integrity Private Wealth Pty Ltd, AFSL 436298.
- MB Fund Podcast: Maybe more debt isn’t the answer? With Jonathan Rochford (edited & updated w/ podcast audio) - May 29, 2020
- MB Fund podcast: Maybe more debt isn’t the answer? With Jonathan Rochford LIVE 12:30 AEST - May 28, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: Australian Housing Market: Bear vs Bull debate with Cameron Murray (updated with podcast audio) - May 22, 2020