This week’s LIVE webinar (12:30pm AEST, Thursday 20 Dec) – we explore what can really go on behind the closed doors of investment managers.
Only when the tide goes out do you discover who has been swimming naked.
It is a market truism that a rising stock market can hide a lot of sins, and it is only when markets fall or become volatile that you can see who has been simply taking lots of risk in a bull market.
Join MB Fund’s Chief Strategist David Llewellyn Smith, Head of Investments Damien Klassen and Tim Fuller as we look at:
– Are the assets within a fund what you thought they were?
– Are the funds invested how they should be?
– Are consistently smooth returns in volatile times actually a cause for concern?
So, with markets down 10%+ over the past few months, now is the perfect time for you to have a closer look at your investment manager’s returns and work out whether they are swimming naked.
HEAD HERE for webinar, and have your questions answered live!
- MB Fund Podcast: Will the Australian Property Market Crash or Climb? With Martin North - June 4, 2020
- MB Fund podcast: Will the Australian Property Market Crash or Climb? With Martin North LIVE 12:30 AEST - June 4, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: Maybe more debt isn’t the answer? With Jonathan Rochford (edited & updated w/ podcast audio) - May 29, 2020