Dear readers, all of us here at MacroBusiness wish you a prosperous and exciting 2015!
We would like to thank you again for a successful 2014. As is customary at this time of year, MB’s two main bloggers – David Llewellyn-Smith and Leith van Onselen – will be taking a much needed break, and MB will operate on a reduced timetable.
The timetable for the coming month is as follows:
- Chris Becker will resume normal operations on Monday 5 January and run MB until Friday 16 January.
- David Llewellyn-Smith will take over from Monday 19 January.
- Leith van Onselen will resume from Monday 26 January.
The MacroBusiness Team.
- MB Christmas Special Report: The bell tolls for Australia - December 16, 2019
- MB Q3 Subscribers’ Report: Is Australia’s housing recovery a bull trap? - October 3, 2019
- MB Half-Year Report: Can ScoMo’s miracle save housing and the economy? - June 24, 2019