Thank you for a successful 2014. As is customary at this time of year, MB’s two main bloggers – David Llewellyn-Smith and Leith van Onselen – will be taking a much needed break, and MB will operate on a reduced timetable.
The timetable for the coming month is as follows:
- Daily links and a few other goodies only will be posted between 26 Dec to Sunday 4 January.
- Chris Becker will resume normal operations on Monday 5 January and run MB until Friday 16 January.
- David Llewellyn-Smith will take over from Monday 19 January.
- Leith van Onselen will resume from Monday 26 January.
Please have a safe and enjoyable holiday break and we look forward to seeing you in the new year.
The MacroBusiness Team.
- MB Christmas Special Report: The bell tolls for Australia - December 16, 2019
- MB Q3 Subscribers’ Report: Is Australia’s housing recovery a bull trap? - October 3, 2019
- MB Half-Year Report: Can ScoMo’s miracle save housing and the economy? - June 24, 2019