As it’s the Christmas season many of the Macro Associates team will be taking a well-earned break over the next 4 weeks. In light of this the MacroBusiness Blog will also be slowing down through the Christmas season. The schedule for the next 4 weeks is as follows:
- From today through to this Saturday the blog will be running, but the amount of topics covered is likely to be less than usual due to the reduced number of bloggers.
- From Saturday December 22nd through to Sunday Jan 6th there will be no publishing on the MacroBusiness blog. The site will still be live and available for comment.
- From the Monday Jan 7th through to Saturday the 12th of Jan the blog will be running, but again at a reduced rate of publishing as some bloggers will still be on leave.
- From Jan 14th the blog will be back at full pace for the new year.
Thanks for reading throughout 2012
- Does Labor want to govern or not? - May 19, 2021
- MB Christmas Special Report: The bell tolls for Australia - December 16, 2019
- MB Q3 Subscribers’ Report: Is Australia’s housing recovery a bull trap? - October 3, 2019