- Fidelity reckons you need 8 times final income for retirement – better get your Macro Investor subscription quick
- Roubini – Fiddling at the fire. Pro Syn
- Soc Gen’s Albert Edwards tees off on market complacency about China – BI
- Bernanke and Draghi add fuel to gold fire – Forbes
- But the Wall Street Journal says they cant do it all on their own – here
- Mark Faber – Fed will destroy the world – Bloomberg
- But at least Financial Market stress is low – Bloomberg
- White House announces Fiscal Cliff spending cuts – CNN
- New Yorker salutes uncle Ben – here
- The Dow is being rebuild – MarketBeat but Apple didn’t get in – here
- Fed getting closer to its roots – WSJ Blog
- This round of QE is going to be the biggest yet – Reuters. Agreed
- Ritholtz suggests we don’t forget the economy – The Big Picture
- As does BI which says it won’t work because of no demand for credit – here
- Even if you are all powerful its hard to fix the economy – NPR
- Fed’s Raskin says disappointed with employment – Reuters.
- Zuckerberg gets it about profit now – Marketwatch
- Spain urged to clarify aid needs – Reuters
- Chinese Leadership tensions – BI
- QE3 shouldnt trigger a wall of money into EM – WSJ Blog
- Australian business hitting out on China ties – The Oz Paul kelly saying luck not enough – here. Nothing like a fall in revenue to get the gaze focussed on the navel.
- Stokes and Packer say bend the knee – AFR
- Go Harvey – A dinosaur fights back, SMH
- Apparently there is a Sydney Real Estate revival – SMH Lead story on the website!
- Twiggy’s wealth dropping $8 m a minute – SMH here he’s saving his empire
- AFR says Twiggy looking at asset sales
- China “salvation of WA” – SMH
- Global rally puts pressure on RBA over rates – SMH MY OATH rates to 2.5% in the next 12 months. AFR says the same
- Tinkler playing with his empire – Oz
- AFR says Mirvac threatening him with insolvency to get their cash.