- Sweden cuts rates to 1.25% Reuters chart ZIRP world it is
- The ketchup problem with government deficits The Economist
- and why not to expect a global economy recovery anytime soon The Economist
- Bubba still has it and gives it up to the Democrats FT (login req’d)
- ADP delivers 201k for August. Calculated Risk
- UK house prices going nowhere BBC good news in long run, bad in short run
- French unemployment at 13 year high Reuters life is merde…let us have a cigarette and drink
- Bank of England holds rates at super low 0.5% BBC and maintains bond buying program Bloomberg
- Euro economy contracts in Q1 as deflation sets in but ECB leaves rates on hold Bloomberg
- Draghi warms up the printing presses Reuters Unlimited bond buying, the Bundesbank not happy Mario
- The rally monkey is here! FT Alphaville Stocks rally – S&P500 at 4-year high, Euro stocks up 3.3% everything is fine
- Australia is not ready for Asia The Age Sell them dirt!
- Mongolia musters to avoid commodities curse AFR They’ve got dirt!
- Now with AUD falling, online shopping to get slugged with GST AFR
- The approaching income problem. AFR Geoff Carmody follows up on H&H’s recent piece.
- Fortescue unravels. AFR Hope you have a Macro Investor sub.
- Restricting foreign land purchases would see land values drop The Cupboard (locked) This is a bad thing? Cough..CAD…cough
- Costly coal to get the chop. AFR
- Ice cream company sues porn industry Bloomberg a sticky situation…
- The new normal for investing – buy bonds for the price, stocks for the yield? ZH
- Aust Army gets the Mercedes Benz G-Wagen Drive want!
Latest posts by MacroBusiness (see all)
- Does Labor want to govern or not? - May 19, 2021
- MB Christmas Special Report: The bell tolls for Australia - December 16, 2019
- MB Q3 Subscribers’ Report: Is Australia’s housing recovery a bull trap? - October 3, 2019