- Chances of QE3 fading, fading..fading..rising! fading….gone? Reuters Poll
- But here’s four things Bernanke could announce at Jackson Hole FT Gavyn Davies
- As jobless claims unchanged now for a month Bloomberg
- Portugal and the 2nd bailout? FT Alphaville
- Money market funds still avoid Europe Sober Look
- Room for more considerate monetary policy in Europe: IMF Reuters but no debt jubilee hey?
- China’s South Pacific diplomacy The Diplomat
- Myths Busted! China’s “rapid march towards urbanisation” FT Alphaville
- More busted! China’s “ever increasing demand for steel” FT Alphaville Kate Mackenzie doing great work here
- Check out more China links from Sinocism later today
- Fortescue “hell-bent” on expansion – AFR – selling everything it can to avoid debt…hmm what a business model
- Whilst saying watch out for Africa – the next great commodities powerhouse The Cupboard (locked)
- Optimism over iron ore price slide as an “aberration” maybe wishful thinking The Age again, what a business and economic model to hang your future on..
- Call to scrap the $7000 First Home Owners Grant AFR finally some sense in housing – now up loans to min. 20% deposit and scrap NG. Go on.
- Queensland is on its knees – 1 in 3 businesses going bust? Brisbane Times
- Watch the pipeline. AFR
Latest posts by MacroBusiness (see all)
- Does Labor want to govern or not? - May 19, 2021
- MB Christmas Special Report: The bell tolls for Australia - December 16, 2019
- MB Q3 Subscribers’ Report: Is Australia’s housing recovery a bull trap? - October 3, 2019