- Violent striking at platinum mines could spread Reuters
- More mine delays – this time Xstrata gold/copper Reuters
- All the market analysis you need to understand in one chart Prag Cap
- Actually no this one of PMI’s is the one Scott Barber
- Fed’s Bullard calls the FOMC minutes dullard Zero Hedge
- Jobless claims up a bit Calculated Risk as are home sales – but this chart from FRED puts in perspective
- Winners and losers of QE by the BOE at the FT there’s losers? no..
- Some PMI’s went up but EZ still in for recession FT Alphaville no worries…
- Greece’s Great Depression Naked Capitalism no hope…..
- How are the Nordics faring against the EZ? Scott Barber charts from Reuters
- China road safety concerns rise Shanghai Daily more FAI will fix that!
- Whilst Beijing eases up on rare earth exports, increasing quota AFR
- QANTAS in more trouble than first glance? ABC PM Joyce says worst is over The Cupboard it aint
- Most densely populated suburbs in Oz Aust Census Stats interesting.
- Taxes on mining are drag on coal says BHP Kloppers Fairfax
- $10 billion Budget black hole. The Oz didn’t need to understand physics for that one..
- Boom to go forever. AFR
- Macca’s to provide charging points for EV/hybrids – Fairfax – this makes sense given no of McD’s around world
- Local submarine design to replace Collins? The Cupboard do we ever learn? no..
Latest posts by MacroBusiness (see all)
- Does Labor want to govern or not? - May 19, 2021
- MB Christmas Special Report: The bell tolls for Australia - December 16, 2019
- MB Q3 Subscribers’ Report: Is Australia’s housing recovery a bull trap? - October 3, 2019