Here is some stuff Reynard the Fox, and our readers (see comments) found interesting last night.
- Indian GDP growth does not look good beyondbrics
- Switzerland fears Euro fallout due to its strong currency The Independent
- Global addiction to government stimulus Sober Look
- Failbook continues to impress -down nearly 10% overnight to below $29 per share Bloomberg
- US consumer confidence falls to 8 month low BBC
- The decline of US Shadow Banking charted FT Alphaville great post
- US house prices – rebounding for 3rd time or falling? Case-Shiller HPI says yes to both: Calculated Risk h/t Dr Bob
- The JPMorgue Whale of a Trade – sells bonds to cover the losses Reuters compounding is a bitch h/t A63
- Spanish retail sales dive BBC
- UK house price drop confirmed BBC
- EZ bank safety net leaves holes unplugged MacroScope
- Survey shows big gap between Germany and Greece Spiegel Online see video at bottom….
- Those crafty Germans: debtors to pawn debt for Gold collateral The Telegraph h/t The Bullion Baron
- National Bank says Grexit would mean 55% drop in income Bloomberg
- Eurobond or bust! MacroScope
- Official Chinese news agency: No plans for any large scale stimulus Bloomberg win The Australian FAIL
- Show me the money!!! WSJ on the Chinese “stimulus”
- Sinostriches! MacroMan on the Chinese “stimulus”
- Show me more money!!! Migrant workers riot in eastern China FT (Login)
- Too much money!!! Malinvestment in China is the problem The Economist
- Japan and China to directly trade Yen-Yuan WSJ interesting…
- How safe is your super? AFR interesting, I guess. Not sure why most non BB bother with super..
- Still can’t stand reading much more local dross from The Cupboard/The Lite Cupboard (AFR) and Fairfax, go and have a look yourself
- How the retail investor was lost forever The ArmoTrader this is very good and visually illustrative
- Must read from Bronte Capital on Failbook IPO
- Continuing the space theme: Can you spot inequality in space? Decisions Decisions h/t Rumplestatkin
- and again….how about a German Star Trek?
And have a nice day!