Take us on your daily commute! Podcasts are available on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms for Nucleus Investment Insights.
- 00:00 Introduction and background on Matt
- 03:20 Bank funding & CLF
- 09:30 Why are Australian banks so profitable?
- 18:10 Are these changes a signal that govt will stop pushing house prices?
- New Zealand housing market
- 29:30 Will Aus follow suit and raise rates?
- 35:10 Wage growth 36:50 USD vs AUD
- 41:05 Worst case scenarios for the big 4?
- 45:15 TFF
- 46:20 Bond rates
- 48:00 The RBA following other global banks
- 52:45 Macro look at US economy
- 55:55 Europe and their ties to China
Damien Klassen is Head of Investments at the MacroBusiness Fund, which is powered by Nucleus Wealth.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Nucleus Wealth Management is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd – AFSL 515796.