- US inflation strong
- Chinese inflation weak, except for US
- Commodities battleground/energy crisis
- Monetary and fiscal policy
- Australian inflation
- Investment implications
Take us on your daily commute! Podcasts are available on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms for Nucleus Investment Insights.
- 00:00 Introduction & agenda
- 01:48 What is stagflation?
- 03:14 US Inflation
- 10:17 Commodity prices
- 13:02 Biden’s infrastructure plan
- 21:45 Can MMT & Stagflation co-exist?
- 23:19 Chinese inflation weak
- 29:15 Commodity and energy prices
- 53:05 Australia
- 55:18 Broad investment implications
- 1:01:02 Dominic Perrottet wants to resume mass migration
- 1:08:30 Gold
- 1:10:13 Iron ore
Damien Klassen is Head of Investments at the MacroBusiness Fund, which is powered by Nucleus Wealth.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Nucleus Wealth Management is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd – AFSL 515796.