Victoria has recorded an outbreak high 535 locally acquired COVID cases and one death:
Reported yesterday: 535 new local cases and 0 cases acquired overseas.
– 45,537 vaccines administered
– 61,622 test results received
– Sadly, 1 person with COVID-19 has died
— VicGovDH (@VicGovDH) September 17, 2021
Almost all were mystery cases. Of the 535 local cases, only 62 have so far been linked to known cases and outbreaks.
Daily cases continue to climb:
They are running far ahead of NSW’s outbreak at the same point in time:
Victoria’s active cases are about to pass 5000:
And Victoria’s active cases are tracking ahead of NSW at the same time:
Enjoy your picnics this weekend Melburnians.
- CBA: Exceptional vaccine rollout means stronger economic rebound - October 28, 2021
- Coalition finally admits CGT discount locks FHBs out of housing - October 28, 2021
- Australia’s terms-of-trade to hit new high in Q3 - October 28, 2021