Victoria’s COVID outbreak continues to worsen with the state recording a pandemic high 766 cases and four deaths:
Reported yesterday: 766 new local cases and 0 cases acquired overseas.
– 40,957 vaccines administered
– 62,408 test results received
– Sadly, 4 people with COVID-19 have died
— VicGovDH (@VicGovDH) September 22, 2021
The next chart plots the breakout in daily cases:
Victoria’s cases are running way ahead of NSW’s at the same point in their outbreak:
Victoria’s active cases have ballooned to 6,666:
And they are running far ahead of NSW at the same point in their outbreak:
Sucks to be a Melburnian right now.
- ALP gains crushing poll lead over Coalition - October 28, 2021
- CBA: Exceptional vaccine rollout means stronger economic rebound - October 28, 2021
- Coalition finally admits CGT discount locks FHBs out of housing - October 28, 2021