NSW Health has recorded another 1007 locally acquired COVID cases and eleven deaths:
— NSW Health (@NSWHealth) September 25, 2021
The age breakdown of the deaths are as follows:
- One person was in their 40s
- One person was in their 50s
- Two people were in their 60s
- Three people were in their 70s
- Three people were in their 80s
- One person was in their 90s
Nine people were not vaccinated and two people had received one dose. At least eight had underlying medical conditions.
There have been 288 COVID-19 related deaths in NSW since 16 June 2021 and 344 in total since the start of the pandemic.
There are currently 1,187 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 229 people in intensive care, 118 of whom require ventilation.
There were 108,105 COVID-19 tests reported to 8pm last night, compared with the previous day’s total of 131,668.
The next chart plots NSW’s daily cases, which continue to track well below their peak:
Active cases also continue to trend lower:
- CBA: Exceptional vaccine rollout means stronger economic rebound - October 28, 2021
- Coalition finally admits CGT discount locks FHBs out of housing - October 28, 2021
- Australia’s terms-of-trade to hit new high in Q3 - October 28, 2021