The Victorian Department of Health has reported another 22 cases over the past 24 hours:
Reported yesterday: 22 new local cases and 1 new case acquired overseas (currently in HQ).
– 18,099 vaccine doses were administered
– 59,355 test results were received
More later: https://t.co/lIUrl1hf3W#COVID19Vic #COVID19VicData pic.twitter.com/MVGEX3CF2x
— VicGovDH (@VicGovDH) July 20, 2021
Of the 22 locally-acquired cases reported, all are linked to the current outbreaks. However, it is not yet clear what proportion of today’s cases were in isolation during their infectious period.
Today’s figure was the highest daily count this outbreak:
It takes Victoria’s active recorded COVID cases to 107:
Yesterday, the Victorian Government extended the state’s lockdown by another week to midnight next Tuesday. Hopefully it won’t need to be extended further.
- Labor flags first home buyer subsidies for next election - August 2, 2021
- Boarding houses the latest housing affordability gimmick - August 2, 2021
- Aussie rents grow fastest since GFC - August 2, 2021