Victoria recorded another 26 locally acquired COVID cases over the past 24 hours:
Reported yesterday: 26 new local cases and 2 new cases acquired overseas (currently in HQ).
– 14,230 vaccine doses were administered
– 43,674 test results were received
More later: https://t.co/lIUrl1hf3W#COVID19Vic #COVID19VicData pic.twitter.com/7j1ACJv4i7
— VicGovDH (@VicGovDH) July 21, 2021
The good news is that 24 of the 26 cases were in quarantine throughout their entire infectious period.
The next chart shows that new cases continue to rise, hitting the highest count since this outbreak began:
There are now 133 active local COVID cases recorded in Victoria:
I’d put the chances of Victoria finishing its lockdown on Tuesday as slim.
- Labor flags first home buyer subsidies for next election - August 2, 2021
- Boarding houses the latest housing affordability gimmick - August 2, 2021
- Aussie rents grow fastest since GFC - August 2, 2021