Key insights (weeks 29 & 30 compared to February 2020):
- SEEK job ads in the last fortnight are at 68.9% of pre-COVID levels
- Job ad volumes continue to recover in most states and territories with a slight increase of 0.9% in the last two weeks compared to the previous two weeks
- Job ads in Victoria have declined 6.4% in the last two weeks compared to the previous fortnight and are currently sitting at 50.3% of pre-COVID levels
- Consumer Services in Victoria has been hit the hardest with a decline from 24% of total job ads in week 26 to 17% in last fortnight
- Professional Services is the slowest to recover across the rest of Australia
VICTORIAN RESTRICTIONS VISIBLY IMPACTING JOB AD NUMBERS
There are 1300 words left in this subscriber-only article.