MB Fund’s Head of Investments Damien Klassen was featured in a Fund Manager Q&A today with Livewire Markets focused on Nucleus having called the possibility of Coronavirus causing widespead crashes in January when there were just 400 cases. Livewire note what’s happened since:
In just 9 weeks, those 400 cases have exploded to over 400,000 cases and nearly 20,000 deaths globally, leading to economic disruptions that have decimated markets worldwide and unleashed extreme levels of volatility.
- How bad could it get for Australia?
- Why did you move to cash?
- How does it play out from here?
- How might the banks fare?
- What’s the best and worst-case for residential property?
- What will show it’s time to buy?
- What sectors will look good for the recovery?
- What will you buy when it’s time..?
Check out the full interview below
Damien Klassen is Head of Investments at the Macrobusiness Fund, which is powered by Nucleus Wealth.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Damien Klassen is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Nucleus Advice Pty Ltd – AFSL 515796.
- Your Industry Superannuation Fund is about to lie to you - March 30, 2020
- “He called the Crash.” MB Fund’s Damien Klassen feature interview - March 25, 2020
- Performance fees: Paying more doesn’t make your fund manager smarter - March 23, 2020