In this episode of the MB Fund weekly webinar, Economist Leith Van Onselen and Strategist David Llewellyn-Smith join Damien Klassen and Tim Fuller as they deconstruct the Australian Housing Market. The webinar covers:
- the state of housing markets nationally today;
- a deep dive into Sydney;
- a deep dive into Melbourne;
- scenarios and policy responses;
- investment implications.
Take us on your daily commute ! Podcasts now available on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms for Nucleus Insights.
For graphs and statistics referenced, please download the slides to follow the podcast in greater detail. 1.22 – Nucleus Insights – Australian Property – Boom and Doom
The MB Fund is positioned to benefit from the above discussed outcomes. Below is the performance of the MB Fund since inception:
If the ideas above interest you then contact us below.
The information on this blog contains general information and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Damien Klassen is an authorised representative of Nucleus Wealth Management, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Integrity Private Wealth Pty Ltd, AFSL 436298.
- MB Fund Podcast: Will Technology Driven Deflation be ‘The Price of Tomorrow’? With Jeff Booth - August 7, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: Pulling back the curtain on Australia’s economy with CBA’s Head of Economics, Gareth Aird - July 31, 2020
- MB Fund Podcast: The Road to Economic Hell is Paved with Good Intentions - July 24, 2020