- The global scam that may prove fatal for Barclays, RBS and LLoyds Ian Fraser
- Banks conspire to fleece the public Big Picture
- Schedule for the week ahead Calculated Risk
- US consumer confidence fell on jobs outlook Bloomberg
- Update on recovery measures Calculated Risk
- German parliament approves EU bailout fund Reuters, waiting for the constitutional court.
- David Cameron ‘prepared to consider an EU referendum’ BBC
- What did BoE say to Barclays about Libor? BBC
- Spanish bailout saves German pain IFR
- Germany denies Schauble talk on Greek exit Reuters
- Denmark passes the torch to Cyprus Famagusta
- China’s grow weakens as new orders drop Bloomberg
- China’s official PMI hits 7 months low Reuters
- Japan’s manufacturing PMI not so good either Markit
- Bangladesh slams World Bank move to cut bridge funds Reuters
- China must keep property curbs: Vice Premier Li Reuters
- Carbon Tax blitz begins TheOz
- Airlines slow to cut surcharge SMH
- Australians rush to safe-havens of bank deposit accounts BusinessDay
- No signs of recovery yet Domain
- Cash rate is dominant despite what banks say Gittins!
- Japanese bank may enter the Oz home loan market AFR
- We don’t all see the same colours Mail on-line, I’ve always wondered about that.