Statistics New Zealand has released its labour force data for the September quarter, with the unemployment rate rising 0.3% to 4.1% from last quarter’s 11-year low of 3.9%.
Below are the key points from the release:
- Unemployment rate rose to 4.2 percent.
- Underutilisation rate fell to 10.4 percent.
- Employment rate was unchanged at 67.5 percent.
- Filled jobs rose 1.1 percent.
- Average ordinary time hourly earnings rose to $32.65.
- Wage rates increased 2.4 percent annually.
Below is the summary table:
There are 363 words left in this subscriber-only article.