- Flat: USD, Treasuries
- Down: grains, energies, Aussie, Euro, CRB, metals, gold
- Hammered: ore
- Sovereign Yields:
|Greece||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|Portugal||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|Ireland||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|Spain||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|Italy||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|Belgium||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|France||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
|Germany||2 Year||5 Year||10 Year|
- Retail sales 0.4 in January. Calculated Risk A decent number. Certainly better then here!
- Diesel fuel index down. Calculated Risk
- Not too late fo the Swedish model. TYI
- Don’t fear my rule. Paul Volcker
- CUA doesn’t raise/ Peter Martin Borrowing is back!
- The Campaign for National Ignorance goes up a notch.
- Hollowing out. The Cupboard McKibbin making more sense
- Swan makes sense in defense on productivity. AFR You can see the hand of Stutchbury in this debate. But Swan is right, IR is one small dimension of productivity gains.
- ANZ offers 7% note. The Cupboard
- The RBA’s BankWest rescue. Michael West exposing Invisopower!