Just a few links before we enter into another busy weekend.
- Goldman are still out spruiking their report, this time at Business Spectator.
- Oz property bulls are now warning about interest rates rises.
- The HIA are once again calling for government intervention.
- US consumers are still unhappy with 16% unemployment. Who could have guessed ?
- Gold tells the truth about how people are “actually” feeling and goes for a new record.
Disclaimer: The content on this blog is the opinion of the author only and should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, including advertisements, shall not be construed as a recommendation, no matter how much it seems to make sense, to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy. The author has no position in any company or advertiser reference unless explicitly specified. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult someone who claims to have a qualification before making any investment decisions.