For Markets and Macro data try our new morning column Macro Morning.
- VIX bottom and now soars 9% on risk-off Zero Hedge – I did warn about this…
- Hawks and doves at Fed see double MacroScope
- Will US avoid recession? Shiller at Bloomberg must read
- IMF works out that high house prices don’t equal wealth Reuters go tell the economists
- No more Santorum or Sanity left in US presidential race The Cupboard
- Biggest indicator of the week: China GDP Macroscope
- BRIC’s are growing but not happy Jan Beyondbrics good read
- Find more China links each day here courtesy of Sinocism
- Industry super funds wield power over the weak, calling for them to be axed The Locked Cupboard
- Lost will to build infrastructure The Cupboard because we’ve built nothing but houses and holes?????
- IMF says invest in infrastructure before commodity price falls Fairfax little late fellahs
- Farmers gas miners in peace talks AFR
- Banks get stricter on personal loans AFR